Saturday, September 17, 2011

turn for the better

So I've been going a little crazy lately, thinking that I would love to go back to school to become a chiropractor. What am I thinking right? A friend answered that when she seriously LOL in front of me when I mentioned it. I was a little taken back, all things are possible right?

Zack was very supportive and didn't laugh once when I talked about it, he even encouraged me to do it if I felt it was the right thing. With him backing me I needed to really think, this could actually be possible. =)

So next I went to the wisest person I know, who won't sugar coat, won't laugh at me, and will give me sound advice. My Dad. After a very good long conversation with him face to face, after a few tears, and the honest to goodness truth of it all, I have a better idea of what I want to do. To make sure I make the decision for the right reasons. Not for Money, not to get away from the house, not to have a break from the kids. But for me, and if I felt it was right and to truly help people.

Now I know that some of those wrong reasons definately play a role, we are a one income family and I love to shop and we are actually living fairly frugal when I look at it, but we also need to find money for saving for missions, colleges, and weddings, emergencies, new cars that don't break down all the time, a landscaped backyard, money for kids to do activities they are dying to do like football, horseback riding, dance, cheerleading, Starmites, music lessons and the list just never stops.

I also know that I would enjoy the challenge, getting out of the house a plus for my mental health. And feeling good at something that helps others would be cool.

My initial reasons I feel are right, I want to help like My chiropractor helps me and my family. I want to be able to adjust my kids, my parents, Zack, and all my family so they can feel good and live better. Especially when they have an accident like riding full on into a sign pole on their bike and stopping with their chin like Maddy did last night. :/

I want to learn, I want to learn about our bodies, they are amazing creations.

When it comes down to it. I know I want it for the right reasons, however, as I look at my children, I know that now is not the right time. I do feel sad about this. But who knows, the time may be right sooner than I think, OR I will be blessed to keep our great Chiropractor now and find my path in another area.

I trust the Spirit and I will strive to live in harmony with it so that

No comments:

Post a Comment